Welcome to Chloe Cook Heating in Chatham, providing a complete range of boiler and heating maintenance and installation services, including oil and LPG heating systems for park homes, caravans and countryside properties across Kent.
Finding a reliable gas and heating engineer that is fully qualified to work on all kinds of boiler and heating system, including oil and LPG (liquified petroleum gas) gas heating systems can be tough; but we provide the answer.
Providing a friendly, professional and reliable service to homeowners, landlords and letting agents, we guarantee quick turnarounds at a great price, and we're proud to be one of the few female-led heating engineers in the area taking a lot of pride in working in a way that won't cause chaos and disruption to your home!
For all kinds of domestic boiler breakdown and maintenance, as well as new installations and landlord gas safety checks, contact us at Chloe Cook Heating in Medway.
- Reliable, clean, safe and honest work from a female heating engineer
- Fully qualified for all domestic heating and plumbing needs
- Complete support for all brands and types of boiler across Medway
- LPG and oil heating services including repairs and maintenance
- Ideal for homeowners, landlords and property agents
- Fully qualified and Check a Trade registered
Call 0797 560 5358 or email email@example.com
Providing a complete range of services across the Medway and ME postcodes area, we also work on oil and LPG heating systems across the wider North and Mid Kent countryside, with services including;
- All types of boiler maintenance and repair
- Heating system installations and replacements
- LPG and oil heating systems specialist
- Gas installations, servicing and safety checks
- Pipework power flushing and repairs
- Services for leisure vehicles, park homes and remote properties
- Basic plumbing services and repairs
From small repairs and checks on suspected gas leaks, to complete installations and upgrades of heating systems across and entire home, or typical oil and gas heating systems in caravans, motorhomes, park homes and leisure vehicles; we offer a complete solution. Fully qualified and Gas Safe and OFTEC certified you can feel completely confident of expert work, and the highest quality and safety standards on everything we do.